Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Kim And Khloe Kardashian's Photo Shoot with Prestige Magazine Hongkong.

Kim and Khloe Kardashian recently did a Photo Shoot for Prestige Magazine in HongKong for their seventh Anniversary Issue. 

 Continue to see more Pictures and read excerpts from their Interview.

 


FIVE QUICK QUESTIONS
What are three things that can be found in your handbag at all times?
Kim
: My BlackBerry, lip conditioner and gum.
Khloe
: Hairspray, powder (because I’m very oily) and my BlackBerry.
What’s your favourite item in your closet right now?
Kim
: I would say my croc Birkin.
Khloe
: My Isabel Marant sneakers.
What has been your favourite red-carpet look to date?
Kim
: I really loved the cream Tom Ford dress with the zip-open back that I wore to the BET awards with my slicked-back hair – and it was so last minute.
Khloe
: The leopard Cavalli dress I wore to the Teen Choice awards last year.
What is your favourite splurge food?
Kim
: Cookies-and-cream ice cream.
Khloe
: Macaroni and cheese.
Where is your favourite place to shop?
Kim
: Dash!
Khloe
: I love online shopping. I can be up at two in the morning and just online shop. Actually maybe it’s an awful thing too because I get in trouble. With modern technology, it’s just so accessible.



 Culled from Prestige Magazine.

No comments: