Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Nollywood Actress Omotola In Hot New Photo Shoot + Starting Her Own Reality Show.

The sexy actress is obviously on the top of her game, her latest photo shots were amazing, and things couldn't be any better for the actress who is set to release her reality show ''The Real Me" which will start showing on AfricaMagic Entertainment on the 6th of Dec. 

Continue for more.....


The show will reportedly give  an exclusive look at Omotola's personal life. It was filmed on location in Lagos, London, Ghana, Miami and Kingston (Jamaica). According to the actress, nothing will be off limits. "You will get to see everything. What we are doing is very real. It’s basically my whole life. The parts where I’m taking care of the kids, the parts where I’m taking care of the home, the parts when I am working, the parts where I’m yelling. It’s crazy. My life is crazy".

No comments: