Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Brandy Is Engaged!!!


Brandy Norwood and Ryan Press are said to be engaged. Brandy Norwood is said to have received a rather dazzling Christmas present this year, a diamond engagement ring. The 33year-old Moesha star is set to marry music executive Ryan Press, according to Us Weekly. An insider is quoted as telling the magazine: 'They are thrilled and happy and Brandy feels this is so right.' Brandy had made no secret of her hopes to marry Press.'I keep hearing about a ring. People keep calling me, hinting to me about it, but I don't know,' she told Sister2Sister magazine in August. 'I'm going to be patient and let it happen and just let it be... I guess it will happen when it's the right time.' She has a 10-year-old daughter, Sy'rai, with ex Robert Smith.

No comments: